Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Six Flags

Six Flags
 
Author’s Note: I went to six flags with band.  I am going to be telling you about my experience there.  And how all the rides were really fun!

I recently went to six flags for a band trip.  It was really fun because I went on Raging Bull, American Eagle, Demon, Superman, little dipper. and the swings.  Raging bull is pretty much just a really big drop and a really fast drop.  It’s such a thrill though because of the drop and speed this roller coaster has.  I really like how you turn fast and sideways at the same time.  Next, American Eagle.  You go fast down drops and then slowly circle up, then drop consistently until you finish the ride.  Demon is one where you go upside down twice and fast.  It’s really fun because of the loops.  The next roller coaster we went on was Superman.  This one is really different from the other ones.  You are literally laying on your stomach on the ride.  Then you go up, up, and up.  Then you go down curving and then loop and loop.  This one is my favorite because of the fact that you are laying down and how fast it is.  I get thrilled on this ride.  Overall the trip was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment