Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pickles and Cucumbers Aganist Eachother

Authors Note: Cucumbers and pickles are alike and different.  I like them both though.  We wrote this for my writing circles group.  We thought it would be creative and a fun topic to write about.

Cucumber and pickles are yummy!  A cucumber is just a baby pickle waiting to become an adult.  Pickle’s have more flav a flav than cucumbers do.  Although, pickles are yummier, cucumbers are healthier for you.  You can eat cucumbers with ranch, salt, pepper, and salt and pepper.  On the side of pickles, you can eat them with peanut butter, plain, or on the side of a burger or a sloppy joe.  I like pickles better because they have more flavor like I said before, and they add more ting to your tongue.  Cucumbers just don’t have the same zing when you eat them.  They do have taste just not as much.  I still do love them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment