Friday, May 18, 2012

Love For Dogs and Hate For Cats


Authors Note: This is my piece on my love for dogs and hate for kitties.  This was for writing circles/ class piece.

I love dogs with all my heart!  Their fur/hair is silky smooth.  Also, dogs slobber is so cute!  They act like owners of the house.  When I was with my dog one time, I was playing my clarinet.  She just went crazy!  Her howling was very loud and high pitched. I don’t know why she was acting this way, but I think she was trying to tell me to shut up.  Oh well.  See this is how dogs act like owners.  Next, their fur/hair.   The texture is so nice feeling.  Unless it smells bad, then you don’t want to pet the dog, because you don’t want your hand to smell that way.  The slobber!  It’ so cute how they just walk around and drool!  Overall, dogs are just awesome pets!  They are great companions to have in your home,and just to have in your life.


Cats are way to lazy!  All they do is just sit around all day ad get fat!  Dogs are more energetic than cats are.  Cats just clean themselves in front of you and it's gross!  Dog's do too, but it's cute when dogs do it, because they are so big and great!  Another reason cats are awful, because they always pur in your face and they poop indoors.  You  can smeel it, from another room!  Dogs go outside so it doesn't smell bad in your house.  Lastly, cats are harder to train than dogs are.  I love dogs, and hate cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment