Friday, February 15, 2013

Letter To Bunny From Oreo and Peanut


Dear Bunny (Sophia),
I am writing this letter to you because I am very frustrated with you always pooping in my kitty litter.  You do know you have your own cage, right?  GO IN THERE!  Peanut and I do not appreciate your little rabbit pellets always in our litter when we are trying to do our business.  I understand that when you hop around the house you can't just jump into your cage whenever you plead, but you should just poop on the carpet.  Our owner has to clean it up anyway.  Besides, your turds are the size of a pea.  They can clean it up!  Anyways, you think you're all hot stuff because you have a nice little lamp and a blanket.  Well I am here to tell you that we were living in this house way before you and for you to just come into this house and take over?  No!  Peanut and I (Oreo) run a tight ship around here, and we don't like unwanted guests.  I understand that Tiffany (your owner), may seem to take care of and play with you a lot, but ever since you came last year November, Tiffany hasn't been paying an abundance amount of attention to us.  We would like our friend back please.  And more importantly, our litter box!  

Trevor and Stanton don't even like you anyway.  Besides the fact that you are constantly pooping in Trevor's room, they think that you are a wild bunny taken from the woods. Now I know that you're not, but the boys seem to think of you as a evil little thing.  And I just want to go along with what everyone else thinks.  I don't need my owners hating me as much as they hate you.  Well I have to go because I am due for a petting in the living room.  Lastly, stay out of our litter box!
Sincerely,
Oreo and Peanut

No comments:

Post a Comment