Monday, January 16, 2012

The Perfect Friendship

              This poem really speaks to me because of one friend that I know will always stay close no matter what.  Her name is Sophie Desidero. We almost never get into fights and if we do, we will always make it better.  I know nothing or no one will come between us because we will always have a path leading to each other and we won’t let anyone come in between us.  Our friendship is like the moon, you can’t always see it, but you know it’s always there and you always can feel that you have a strong bond with it. 
I knew you were my best friend from the start because right away we connected perfectly.  I am so glad you are in my life because without you, I would never have such a perfect best friend.  And I am sorry for the times that I hurt you, but I know we will get through it and move on.  Our bond is so close and tight, I know that in high school we will still have that strong path between us.
I Love you Sophia Desidero and I always will.
Hopefully we will always have that strong bond and path between us and it will never break or come apart.  Whatever comes between us we will hopefully forgot and move on and start over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment