Monday, January 9, 2012

A Hurtful Christmas

Authors Note: This is a point of view perspective of a shoe. The shoe is a Muk luck. I received this object for my early birthday from my Godparents/god sister.


Eww! Your foot smells awful! I hate being a shoe because of all the dirt and grime I get on my body. It’s just not fair! People think that they can just walk all over us, NO NO, NO, that’s not how it works. I go from a factory in China, all the way over to U.S.A and they treat me like this?!?  They need manners because they do not have one clue on what they are.

Another reason I hate being a shoe, is because you don’t get treated like one. My owners just put me in a bucket and expect me to be ok with it! What do they expect me to do in a bucket? Next, I’m always looking dirty. I have a white feature on me, and they never clean that part of me. I don’t want to go around looking dirty. Lastly, I hate being a shoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment