Thursday, December 15, 2011

Koala Bear

  Authors Note: I thought it would be a good idea to write about your favorite animal because it would be something fun to write about. 


My favorite animal is a koala bear.  They are so cute and cuddly.  I just wish they were cheaper, because then, I would buy one when I get older.  They look so cute when they give you little hugs.  I love their color also.  Grey and white is a perfect combination for something so cute.  I also think that they are nice and loving.  I know it’s a koala bear, but they are still a loving creature.

Next thing I love is their eyes and ears.  I love their eyes because they are so cute.  Yes I know they are red, but I look past them and see into their soul.  Also I love their ears because how they are connected to their head.  They are so fuzzy and how they stick out really makes me love them more.

Lastly, with all their really cute qualites this is why a koala bear is my second favorite animal. I love them when they give you the little hugs and what not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment