Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas

   Authors Note: Christmas is the best time of the year.  This is for my writing circles. Christmas is about how I spend time with my family and what I do around Christmas time. 

What do you do for Christmas?  First, I go to church on Christmas Eve.  Then, I go to my Nana and Grandpa’s house for dinner and the famous “pickle hunt”.  We try to find a fake pickle that they hide in their Christmas tree. It sounds kind of strange, but it’s actually a lot of fun.  If you find the pickle, you get money and a card.  I’ve never won…sadly.  :(

Next, we open the presents that they bought us.  After that we go home and sleep.  While I am sleeping waiting for “Santa” to come,
I think of all the presents I am hoping to get.  In the morning my Grandparents come over with my Aunt.  We at all the yummy food, open up all the awesome presents, then go sledding outside and play with our new video games.  I love Christmas with my
family!

No comments:

Post a Comment