Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My Bestfriend


Authors Note: This is a poem dedicated to my best friend Dr.  I was trying to create a poem including figurative language in it.

The day I met my best friend.
She was sitting in a beanbag drawing.
I asked to color with her.
We instantly became the best of friends.
She’s the peanut butter to my jelly.
I’m the slim to her shady.
We never get sick of each other,
We never are apart,
We never go a day without talking,
We love each other with all our heart.

When we fight, it’s only for a little while,
Because eventually we miss each other
And come crawling right back.
The way we are sarcastic with each other
Makes people question our friendship.

She’s always there for me,
I’m always there for her.
We have eachtohers back, no matter the situation.
We love to be around eachtoher
because the laughs never stop,
the food never stops being eaten,
the tears always get wipped away,
and the love is unstoppable.

No comments:

Post a Comment